Sunday, December 26, 2010

quick snapshots over the holidays

Parker a.k.a the Cutest Baby in the World, loves to walk in adult shoes, and she does it quite well -- even high heels and her Uncle's boots...walks better than I do! ha...




My nutcracker collection, which grew by one this Christmas. My newest is a gun-slinger with eyes so blue I am calling him Butch. He looks like an old Butch Cassidy...

Some more decorations...doesn't the sunset in the window look like a picture?

Excy and I on our way to a wedding...

7 comments:

marciamayo said...

What a handsome couple. I hope you didn't outshine the newlyweds.

Cheeseboy said...

We all like to wear adult shoes once in a while. She does walk like a champ though.

Arkansas Patti said...

Nothing like having a child want to walk in your shoes. Such a cutie.
A Christmas wedding sure makes it easy to remember the anniversary. Smart groom.
Didn't you all look spiffy.

ReformingGeek said...

Wow. Yes, the sunset does look like a picture. I had to take a second look.

Your home is beautiful!

Mrs. Tuna said...

You guys look great!

Stephanie Faris said...

Why are kids so crazy about walking around in big shoes? I did the same thing when I was a kid! Your home looks awesome.

Jayne Martin said...

Your stone fireplace is gorgeous and so festive with your nutcracker collection. And your tree -- absolute perfection. You guys make a very dashing couple. It looks like a perfect Christmas at your house -- complete with adorable toddler. Thanks for sharing these great photos. I just love seeing how others decorate and celebrate.

May 2011 bless you in every way.