Saturday, February 25, 2012

hapless trails....

Dear all -- we are on the way to NIH (National Institutes of Health) very early tomorrow. I have been running all week getting ready and things done before we leave, not to mention starting up the Mourner's Path workshop for the next 8 Saturdays...I will blog when we get back. In a perfect world, we will be home Friday night with a schedule for the kidney transplant and all the tests will reveal that everything is status quo...I look forward to catching up with everyone's posts when we return....

7 comments:

Ms. A said...

Please take along my thoughts and prayers that everything will go accordingly.

Best wishes, Amy!

Arkansas Patti said...

You are in my prayers also and I am hoping all goes extremely well.

e said...

Fingers crossed for you, I hope everything goes smoothly.

Sally Wessely said...

Take care. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything goes well for you.

Lois said...

Oh my goodness ~ I send you healing energy and hope, hope, hope all goes smoothly for you! Lois.

Norma said...

I'll keep you in my prayers!

Mrs. Tuna said...

Wishing the best for you!!!
Dawn