Friday, May 14, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday -- Hallelujah!

Welcome to FFF -- I haven't done this for awhile. Not because I haven't thought of things I have grown to love, though.

The FFF post for today is the Spanx 'Bra-llelujah!' Guys, don't sigh and sign off: I guarantee you if you sneak into your sweetie's lingerie drawer for her bra size and then buy one of these, you will be her hero. She will be flattered, and bragging about how sensitive you are to anyone who'll listen.

They ain't cheap -- Spanx products aren't -- but, boy, are they worth it. As the name implies, these bras are worthy of excitement. I have never, ever, worn a more comfortable bra. A day after purchasing my first one, I was back in the store to buy the second model. Pro-rated, wearing them twice a week (try not to wear the same bra more than two days in a row for the sake of your bra and your body; you need a bra wardrobe), ensures they are a good deal. No, a great deal. (If you're like me and keep your bras for several years).

These bras guarantee you won't get the dreaded 'back fat.' No matter how much you weigh, if you wear form-fitting tees and clingy fabrics, you chance 'back fat.' The straps and back are made from wide hosiery fabric, which smooths you out. This bra you can wear more than 12 hours a day and not long to fling across the closet when you're ready to slip into your comfy clothes.

Treat them with care, and they'll last. (i.e., unless you wash by hand - I don't -- at least throw them in a lingerie bag in the laundry and never, ever, put them in the dryer -- line-dry only). So that's it. Buy this bra. The end.

5 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Hmmm...wonder if I could find them here...must look the next time I go to town (I'm kind of living in the backwoods here.)

ReformingGeek said...

Sounds great but I need something to put in them!

Cheeseboy said...

AND... I think I have found my wife's birthday gift. She will be so impressed. I know nothing about bras.

Chris said...

Bra talk -- can't stay awake. Of course, if you wanted to post some pictures...

UncertainProphet said...

They should pay you for that endorsement!